12/1/09

Portrait of the artist as a young horny man (by Joshua Smith)

Fragmento de un cuentito que encontré por ahí..."Your first time should be with someone you love. Yeah, right...I know that famous romantic crap. And the love songs and the candles, yes, all nice. But let`s face it...is almost imposible that you have your first time with the love of your life, you have to be really lucky, or really hot or have a lot of money. And most of people doesn`t have anything of that (by most of people I`m saying me).
And of course, the love of your life is always in love with someone else (someone hot, someone with money, or in my case, someone with good luck).
But there`s a solution for almost anything. (I mean, is not like I have cancer or something like that) In the case of guys with have prostitutes. And the girls...well, the girls always have some idiot really lucky."

1 comentario:

Naticafer dijo...

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja... y asi es la vida